Monday, January 16, 2012

Epic Seiyuu Dream?!?!

Last night I found myself once again watching Hetalia AMV's and other videos from this hilarious little anime that allowed me to pass History. After watching all of their Seiyuu events (and some American voice actor ones) I fell into an immediate deep sleep where my crazy dreaming began... The beginning of my dream is really scary so I am going to skip all of it and get to the good stuff ;)

In my dream a handful of strangers and I were trapped in a house that was apparently booby-trapped and ready to kill unless we completed the task at hand (which I forgot what that task was) I was caught in one of the traps, strapped to the wall parallel from the door that held my freedom. There was a buzz saw coming down from the ceiling threatening to cut me clean in half. But out of no where Yasumoto Hiroki (seiyuu of Germany from Hetalia) appeared and rescued me. With his deep calm voice and a smile on his face he asked me if everything was okay. I looked around and suddenly we weren't in that hell house anymore, but on stage doing a seiyuu event! to top it off it just so happened to be the segment where they do their best kiss towards the camera. (Hetalia Seiyuu's best kiss except in my dream I was Ai-chan.) ah how cute Sugiyama was. He was so shy ;) but Yasumoto's one was ruined D: oh well it was still adorable I think ^w^

This is why I shouldn't watch Hetalia AMV's before I go to bed... (or watch MORE of it ;D)

No comments:

Post a Comment